Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, also known as hydroxypropanmethyl cellulose, cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl ether, is the selection of highly pure cotton cellulose as raw material, under alkaline conditions.
1. Construction industry:
as the water retaining agent and retarder of cement mortar, it makes the mortar have pumping ability.In the plaster paste, plaster material, putty powder or other building materials as an adhesive, improve the daub and extend the operating time.
Use as paste ceramic tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, but also can reduce the amount of cement.
The water-retaining performance of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC makes the slurry not crack too fast after application, enhancing the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing industry: it is widely used as an adhesive in ceramic product manufacturing.
3. Coating industry: in the coating industry as a thickener agent, dispersant and stabilizer, in water or organic solvents have good phase soluble.As a depaint agent.
4. Ink printing: as a thickener, dispersing agent and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good phase solvent in water or organic solvent.
5. Plastic: as forming release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. PVC: polyvinyl chloride in PVC production, which is the main auxiliary for PVC preparation by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating material; film; controlled polymer material for slow release preparations; stabilizer; suspension; tablet adhesive; and adhesive.
Aqueous solution has surface activity, high transparency and stable performance.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC has thermogel properties, the product aqueous solution after heating to form a gel precipitation, and then dissolved after cooling, different specifications of the product gel temperature is different.
The solubility varies with the viscosity.
The lower the viscosity, the greater the solubility, the properties of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC vary from different specifications, and HPMC dissolution in water is not affected by PH value.Granularity: the pass rate of 100 items is greater than 98.5%.Heack density: 0.25-0.70g/ (usually 0.4g /), 1.26-1.31.
HPMC has thickening capacity, salt discharge, PH stability, water retention, size stability, excellent film formation and extensive enzyme resistance, dispersion and bonding characteristics.