1.CMC is a white or slightly yellow fiber granular powder, tasteless, odorless, non-toxic, easily soluble in water, and form a transparent viscous colloid, the solution is neutral or slightly alkaline.
Can be kept for a long time without deterioration, at low temperature and daylight It is also stable under the irradiation.
However, due to the sharp change in temperature, the solution changes in acid and alkaline
Under ultraviolet irradiation and the influence of microorganisms, also can cause hydrolysis or oxidation, solution viscosity decline, and even solution corruption, if the solution needs to be preserved for a long time, can choose appropriate preservatives, such as formaldehyde, phenol, benzoic acid, organic mercury compounds, etc.
2.CMC is the same as other polymer electrolytes.
When dissolved, it first produces rise phenomenon, and particles adhere to form skin film or viscose, which can not disperse, but slow dissolution.Therefore, when preparing the aqueous solution, if the particle can be uniformly moistened first, the dissolution speed can be significantly increased.
3.CM is hygroscopic, and the average water of CM increases with air temperature and decreases with air temperature.
At the average room temperature is 80% -50%, the equilibrium water is above 26%, the product Water content is less than 10%.Therefore, the product packaging and storage should pay attention to moisture-proof.
4. Zinc, copper, lead, aluminum, silver, iron, tin, chromium and other heavy metals salts.
can precipitate CM aqueous solution, precipitate in addition to salt-based lead acetate, can still be redissolved in sodium hydroxide or ammonium hydroxide solution.
5. Organic or inorganic acids, the solution of this product, will also have precipitation phenomenon
generally below PH2.5 precipitation, alkali neutralization can be restored.
6. Calcium, magnesium and salt do not precipitate the CMC solution, but reduce the viscosity.
7.CMC and other water soluble glue, softener, resin are soluble.
8. The film extracted from C M G is impregnated in acetone, benzene, butyl acetate, carbon tetrachloride, castor oil, corn oil, ethanol, ether, dichloroethane, petroleum, methanol, methyl acetate, methyl ethketone, toluene, turpentine, xylene, peanut oil and other 24 hours at room temperature.
9. The shape of this product is fine powder or coarse grain, or still like fiber, only because of different processing and different is not related to its physical and chemical properties.
10.CM is simple, cold water or 40-50℃ warm water, can be directly added to dissolution, to avoid some chemical products need to heat the cumbersome operation.