Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose has the compound effects of adhesion, thickening, enhancement, emulsification, water retention and suspension.
- 1.Its industrial application: in the detergent, CMC can be use as an anti-fouling redeposition agent. Especially for the anti-fouling redeposition effect of the hydrophobic synthetic fiber fabric, which is obviously better than the carboxymethyl fiber.
- 2. The use of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in the pharmaceutical industry. It can use as the emulsion stabilizer of the injection agent, the tablet-base adhesive agent and the film-forming agent in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 3. CMC can use as a coating of 2113 antisedimentation agent, emulsifier, dispersant, leveling agent, adhesive. Can make the solid part of the coating evenly distributed in the solvent.
- 4.Carboxymethyl cellulose sodium (CMC) is a large yield. Widely use, convenient use of cellulose ether products, commonly known as “industrial monosodium glutamate”.
The important characteristics of CMC is the formation of high viscosity of colloid, solution, sticky, thickening, flow, emulsification, dispersion, shape, water preservation, protective colloid, film forming, acid resistance, salt resistance, suspension characteristics, and physiological harmless, so in food, medicine, daily chemicals, oil, paper, textile, construction and other fields are widely use in production.
- For oil, natural gas drilling, well drilling and other projects ① mud containing CMC can make the well wall form a thin and strong, low permeability filter cake, and reduce the water loss.
- After ② adds CMC to the mud, the drilling rig can get a low primary cutting force.
- The ③ drilling mud, like other suspended dispersions, has a certain existence period. Which can be stabiliz and prolonged after adding CMC.
- ④ contains CMC mud that is rarely affec by mold and, thus, without maintaining a high PH and using no preservatives.
- ⑤ contains CMC as a drilling mud cleaning liquid treatment agent, which can resist the pollution of various soluble salts.