- 1.Painting gypsum should be damp in the process of transportation and storage. If use, a small amount of lumps should be screened.
- 2. The paint gypsum paste should be poure according to the mix ratio, and the mix ratio can adjusted appropriately if it is too thin and too thick. No admixture shall add to the slurry, and if it must, it should be first. The slurry shall use before the initial coagulation, and the slurry that has been condense shall not be with water (the headquarters shall make the container).
- 3. Prevent the plaster from being too thick at one time, and the plaster should be in layers. When the total plaster thickness is more than 35mm or with different materials, anti-cracking measures such as adding glass fiber mesh cloth should be taken to ensure that the plaster layer is firmly with no decaying and empty drum cracks.
- 4. Prevent the surface layer to rub uneven: rub son swing is irregular, leave rub uneven, rub it is difficult to smooth, so each process should be carefully according to the process requirements.
- 5. There is no need to sprinkle water for maintenance after the plastering layer construction is .
- 6. After the construction of the internal wall plastering layer is. The indoor water as far as possible, and the water should be in time.
- 7. Water and wet rooms in kitchens and toilets should on the back of the wall after the construction of the waterproof layer is .
- 8. The ground construction mortar should be in time, and the initial condensing gypsum mortar cannot be again.
- 9. The amount of mixing should be according to the plastering area, not too much, and should be frequently. The slurry should be used up before the initial condensation. The slurry that has been initially shall not be with water again.
- 10 The completed wall should avoid bumping and water immersion, and keep indoor ventilation.
- Before painting the plaster, dense the gap between the door and window frame and the wall in a way, and the plastic steel door and window frame are affixed with the protective film.
- 2. Pay attention not to break the wall or quarrel when pushing carts, carrying things or dismantling scaffolding. Platered bars, shovels do not put on the wall, do not pedal on the windowsill, to prevent damage to the edges and corners.
- 3. Be careful when removing the shelves to prevent damage to the wall and prevent pollution and damage to the plastering layer caused by the interprocess process. Protection measures should be in time, and template protection should at the wall corners.
- 4. Before the plastering layer is and , the quick drying, water flushing, impact vibration and extrusion should to ensure the strength growth of the plastering layer.
- 5. It is strictly to mix slurry on the ground and pile up slurry directly on the ground.