The main differences are that the different properties, different functions and different application fields are as follows:RDP&VAE
- Resin rubber powder: a highly liquid white powder made of high polymer resin. Ultra-fine loading anticonsolidation agent, and a variety of functional additives.RDP&VAE
- Can disperse latex powder: can disperse latex powder is the copolymer of ethylene, vinyl acetate. It is divide into Z ene / Z ene acetate copolymer, ethylene acetate / tertiary ethylene carbonate copolymer, acrylic copolymer, etc., etc. The powder adhesive made of spray drying, with polyvinyl alcohol as a protective gel. This powder can into an emulsion soon after contact with water. And the redispersed latex powder has a high bonding ability and unique properties.
- Resin rubber powder: in the external wall insulation industry, used to replace the high cost and high added amount of traditional latex powder.
- The latex powder can be disperse again
- ①, latex powder and play an enhancing role as a second adhesive.
- ②. Protective colloid is absorbe by the mortar system (it will not be destroye by water after forming the film, or “secondary dispersion”).
- ③, the film-forming polymer resin as a reinforcing material is distribute in the whole mortar system, thus increasing the cohesion of the mortar.RDP&VAE
Application areas are different
- Resin rubber powder: should be in the field of external wall insulation products (expande polystyrene board thin plastering external wall insulation system).
- ①, special rubber powder for extrusion plate system.
- ②, polystyrene board system special rubber powder.
- ③, polystyrene particle thermal insulation mortar special rubber powder.
- ④, putty for external wall.
- ⑤, ceramic tile adhesive special rubber powder.RDP&VAE