(Methyl chloride) (MC) square [6H702 (OH) 3 (OCH 3) n1] x cotton concentrate is treated with alkali and oxymethane as a dispensing agent. After a series of reactions, the cellulose ether treatment was performe. The substitution degree is generally 1.6s2.0, and the degree of substitution is different.HPMC
- Hydroxypropyl methyl fiber cable dissolved in cold water, hot water will encounter difficulties, pH range 3 between the aqueous solution?12 Is very stable. Better compatibility with starch, guar gum and many surfactants. Water retention is the most influential, and the viscosity level is not proportional to water retention. Viscosity, mortar shear strength, workers in the use of the strength is also very large, mortar construction effect is not good. Methylfibrcables reach moderate levels in fibrsooether products.HPMC
- Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is from a series of nonionic fibers of a reaction mixture after alkalification of refined cotton ether, wherein the propylene oxide and chloromethane act as etherification agents. The properties of the pass and the proportion of hydroxypropyl content vary .The temperature of coagulation in the hot water of the hydroxypropyl methyl fiber cable is much higher than that in the methyl fiber cable. Temperature can also affect its viscosity, increasing temperature and decreasing viscosity. However, it has a lower viscosity than the methyl fiber cable.
- Hydroxypropyl methyl fiber cables have stable acids and bases in aqueous pH 2? In the pH range 12 it is very stable.caustic soda and lime have too much impact, but basically can accelerate its dissolution speed without performance, viscosity increases the pin. Hydroxyethyl fiber (HEC) was with refine cotton and ethylene oxide in the presence of nkeone. The degree of substitution is usually 1.5HPMC
- Dissolved in cold water hydroxyethyl fiber cable, hot water is more difficult to dissolve. The solution is to stabilize at high temperatures without the gel properties. In high temperature mortar used for a long time,
- Hydroxyethyl fiber cable is stable to the common acid and base, and the base accelerates its dissolution. The viscosity is slightly increase. The dispersion in water was slightly less diffuse than methylfibrcable and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
- Hydroxyethyl cellulose has good anti-suspension performance on mortar, but for a long time, the hydroxxy 2 produced in China, base fiber cable is significantly lower than methyl fiber cable due to its high water content and high ash.HPMC
- The substitution degree was 0.4s1.4, and the performance substitution degree was greatly affecte.