Glaze plays a very important role in building ceramics and sanitary ceramics products. Whether the glaze can finally meet the technical requirements, throughout the whole production process. From the perspective of ceramic process theory and production process. No matter how the production scale of the enterprise is crushe glaze melt mixture and ball grinding raw materials can rarely be directly use in the glaze application process. This is because the rheology of glaze suspension must be affecte by the granularity of several components. Thus affecting the uniformity of glaze thickness and glaze layer.CMC
In order to improve the physical properties of the glaze. Introducing various additives into the glaze has become a very common technical phenomenon in domestic and foreign ceramic enterprises. At present, additives have formed a rich and variety of auxiliary raw material product system, they are to meet the development requirements of the ceramic industry application. Become the ceramic industry in the development of new materials “new favorite”. Carboxymethylcellulose is widely used in industrial production.CMC
At present, most wall and floor tile production plants use disc centrifugal glaze method. This method is to rely on the centrifugal force generate by the glaze rotation to throw the glaze out of the uniform wine on the blank body surface. The glaze amount is 1 / 18-1 / 14 of the quality of the blank body, but its. When the billet body glaze is applied, the water is more retained on the glaze layer and the surface of the billet body. If the glaze water content is large, it will cause flow glaze. Or cause the expansion of the surface billet, resulting in the billet arch; on the contrary. If the glaze viscosity is too large, easy to cause uneven glaze, glaze cracking and deglaze phenomenon.CMC
Therefore, there are certain requirements for the performance of applying glaze glaze pulp:
- Low sedimentation rate. When water glaze in storage, must remain suspended, no precipitation, avoid agglomeration.
- Low viscosity, mobility must be appropriate in order to flow into a smooth surface.CMC
- High drop points (not in the flow form, but after the glaze loses water) to prevent the glaze layer from stacking.
- The glaze layer must have a certain strength to withstand the pressure of the mesh surface in the printing process and the scraping of the scraper, as well as the abrasion of the glaze billet during the conveying process.
- Long-term storage, glaze pulp can not change (refers to the change of chemical composition).
- In the kiln, the liquid phase from low temperature to high temperature gradually increases, which must prevent the glaze layer from the blank body.
- Have a high elasticity in the dry state.