In comparison, take 1 gram of cellulose of the same viscosity, add 100 grams of water, put it in a disposable cup, pour in at the same time. Observe which dissolution speed is faster, good transparency, good thickening effect. Better transparency means less impurities.
Mortar for industrial grade hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is distinguished by viscosity. Reason: the viscosity is low, although the water retention is poor, but the smoothness is good.
Medium and low viscosity:
Reason: good construction, less water added, high mortar density.
- What are the main uses of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)?
- When cold water quickly disperse, disappear in the water, at this time the liquid has no viscosity.
- In about 2 minutes, the viscosity of the liquid gradually grows larger, forming a transparent and sticky colloid.
- When the temperature drops to a certain temperature, the viscosity slowly appears, until the formation of transparent sticky colloid.
- How to simply and intuitively determine the quality of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC)?
- (2) fineness: the fineness of HPMC generally 80 items and 100 items. 120 purpose is less, Hebei HPMC mostly 80 items, the thinner the fineness, the better generally speaking.
- (3) Light transmittance:Put hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) into water. Form a transparent colloid, see its light transmittance, the greater the light transmittance. The better, indicating that there is less insoluble material.
- (4) Proportion: the larger the proportion, the heavier the better. Than significant, generally because the hydroxypropyl content is high, hydroxypropyl content is high, water is better.
- The volume of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) in putty powder?
- The amount of HPMC in practical application varies by the climate, temperature, local gray calcium quality. The formula of putty powder and the “quality required by customers”. Generally speaking, it between 4 kg and 5 kg.For example, putty powder in Beijing, mostly put 5 kg; Guizhou is mostly 5 kg in summer, 4.5 kg in winter; Yunnan volume is small, generally 3 kg-4 kg, etc.