Note when equipped with hydroxyethylcellulose mother solution.(HEC)
Since hydroxythyl cellulose is a processed powder particle, it is easy to operate and be soluble in water if the following matters are noted.
1. Before and after the addition of hydroxyethyl cellulose, stirring must be stirred until the solution is completely clear and clarified.
2. It must be slowly screened into the mixing bucket. Do not add a large number of massive and spherical hydroxyethyl cellulose directly into the mixing bucket.
3. Water temperature and water pH obviously dissolve hydroxyethyl cellulose, so special attention should be paid.
4. Do not add one-some alkaline substance to the mixture before the hydroxyethyl cellulose powder is soaked with water.Raising the pH value only after soaking wet helps to dissolve.
5. Add mildew prevention as early as possible.(HEC)
6. When using the high-viscosity model hydroxyethyl cellulose, the concentration of the mother liquid should not be higher than 2.5-3% (weight meter), otherwise the mother liquid is difficult to operate.
What factors can affect the viscosity of latex paint?
1. The more the air bubbles remain in the paint, the higher the viscosity.
2. Whether the dosage of surface activator and the dosage of water in the paint formula are consistent.
3. The amount of residual catalyst and other oxides when synthetic latex.(HEC)
4. The amount of other natural thickener in the paint formula and the proportion to hydroxyethyl cellulose.
5. Is the step order of adding the thickener appropriate during the lacquer making process.
6. Excessive humidity overheating when it is dispersed due to excessive mixing.
7. Microbial erosion of the thickener.