Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is a semisynthetic, inactive, viscoelastic polymer, often used in ophthalmology as a lubrication department, or as excipients or excipients in oral drugs, commonly used in a variety of different kinds of commodities. act on: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is used as a thickening agent, dispersant, binder, excipients, oil-resistant coating, filler, emulsifier and stabilizer.
It is also widely used in synthetic resin, petrochemical, ceramics, paper, leather, medicine, food, cosmetics and other industries. main application
1. Construction industry: as the water retaining agent and retarder of cement mortar, it makes the mortar have pumping ability.In the plaster paste, plaster material, putty powder or other building materials as an adhesive, improve the daub and extend the operating time.Use as paste ceramic tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, can also reduce the amount of cement.The water retention performance of HPMC is so that the slurry will not crack too fast after application, enhancing the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing industry: it is widely used as an adhesive in ceramic product manufacturing.
3. Coating industry: in the coating industry as a thickener agent, dispersant and stabilizer, in water or organic solvents have good phase soluble.As a depaint agent.
4. Ink printing: as a thickener, dispersing agent and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good phase solvent in water or organic solvent.
5. Plastic: as forming release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. PVC: Polyvinyl chloride dispersion in PVC production is the main auxiliary for PVC preparation by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating material; film; controlled polymer material for slow release preparation; stabilizer; suspension; tablet adhesive; adhesive.