1.Appearance: HEMC is white or white fibrous or granular powder; odor.
2. Solubility: Model H in HEMC can be soluble in both cold water and hot water, while Model L can only be soluble in cold water, HEMC is not soluble in most organic solvents.it is dissolved in cold water Slow, but its PH modulation of 8 to 10 can quickly dissolve.
3.PH stability: the viscosity of the PH value changes less in the range of 2 to 12, and the viscosity decreases beyond this range.
4. Granularity: 40 entry pass rate 99% 80 entry pass rate 100%.
5. Visual density: 030-0.60g/cm3.
6.HEMC has the characteristics of thickening, suspension, dispersion, adhesion, emulsification, film formation and water retention, and its water retention is better than A Basal cellulose is strong, viscosity stability, mildew resistance, dispersion is stronger than hydroxyethyl cellulose.
Purpose: is widely used in water-based latex coatings, construction and building materials, printing ink, oil drilling, etc. IV. Dissolution method:
1.Add the specified amount of clean water to the container.
2. Add hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose at low speed until all materials are completely soaked.
3. Stir in the other components of the formula well.