1.Cement mortar: improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of mortar, have an effect on preventing crack, and can enhance the strength of cement.
2. Ceramic tile cement: improve the plasticity and water retention of pressing ceramic tile mortar, improve the glue relay of ceramic tile, and prevent pulverization.
3. Application of asbestos and other refractory materials: as a suspension safety agent, fluidity improvement agent, but also to improve the glue relay to the base.
4. Gypsum coagulation material: improve water retention and processing, improve the viscosity to the base.
5. Joint cement: added to the joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: Improve the fluidity and water retention of the putty based on resin latex.
7. Stucco: as a paste instead of natural substances, it can improve the water retention and improve the glue relay with the same base.
8. Coating: as a plasticizer of latex paint, it can improve the operation performance and mobility of the paint.
9. Spraying coating: it has a good effect on preventing cement system or latex system spraying from sinking and improving fluidity and spray beam graphics.
10. Cement, gypsum secondary products: as cement-asbestos and other hydraulic materials, improve fluidity, can get uniform forming products. Fiber wall cloth: because of the anti-enzyme and anti-bacterial effect, as a sand wall adhesive is effective.
11. Others: the bubble holder (PC version) for thin cement cement slurry and mud worker operator can be used. The water retaining agent and retarder of cement mortar make the mortar have pumping ability.In the plaster paste, plaster material, putty powder or other building materials as an adhesive, improve the daub and extend the operating time.Use as paste ceramic tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, but also can reduce the amount of cement.The water retention performance of HPMC makes the slurry not crack too fast after daub, enhancing the strength after hardening.