Used as adhesive, surfactant, colloidal protector, dispersant, emulsifier and dispersing stabilizer, etc.It is widely used in coatings, ink, fiber, dyeing, paper making, cosmetics, pesticides, mineral processing, oil production and medicine.
1. Generally used as thickening agent, protective agent, adhesive, stabilizer, emulsion preparation, frozen glue, ointment, lotion, eye detergent, suppository and tablets, also used as hydrophilic Wild glue, skeleton material, preparation of skeleton slow-release preparation, can also be used in food as a stabilizer and other effects.
2. Pulping agent, electronic and light industry departments, bonding, thickening, emulsification, stabilization and other additives used in the textile industry.
3. It is used as thickening agent and filter loss agent of water-based drilling fluid and completion fluid, with obvious thickening effect in saline drilling fluid.It can also be used as a filter drop and loss agent for oil well cement.Gels can be crosslinked with multivalent metal ions.
4 This product uses the dry pressure pear method to extract oil water-based gel pressure pear liquid, polystyrene and PVC and other polymerized dispersants.It can also be used as paint industry latex thickener, electronic industry gromistor, construction cement coagulant and water retention agent.Ceramic industry superglaze and toothpaste adhesive.It is also widely used in printing and dyeing, textile, paper making, medicine, health, food, cigarettes, pesticides and fire extinguishing agents and other aspects.
5. As surfactant, colloidal protective agent, vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate and other emulsion used for emulsion stabilizer, as well as latex adhesive, dispersant, dispersing stabilizer, etc.Widely used in dry paint fiber, dyeing, paper making, cosmetics, medicine, pesticides and other aspects.The machinery industry also has many uses in oil extraction.
6. Hydroxyethyl cellulose in drug solid liquid preparation has surface activity, thickening, county, floating, adhesion, emulsification, film formation, dispersion, water retention and provide protection.
7. Dry exploitation of oil-water-based gel fracturing fluid, polyvinyl chloride and polystyrene and other polymerized dispersants.It can also be used as a paint industry, cement in the construction industry Yin coagulant and water retention agent, glaze agent and dental adhesive in the ceramic industry.
Also widely used in dry printing and dyeing, textile, paper, medicine, health, food, cigarette and pesticides and other industrial fields. usage method Added directly during production
1. Add clean water to large buckets with high cutting mixer.
2. Start stirring at low speed and slowly sieve hydroxyethylcellulose into the solution.
3. Continue stirring until all the particles are wet.
4. Then add mildew agent, alkaline additives such as pigments, disperse additives, ammonia.
5 Stir until all hydroxyethyl fiber poison is completely dissolved (the solution viscosity is significantly increased) before adding the other components in the formula and grind until the finished product. Equipped with mother fluid waiting This method is first equipped with a higher concentration of the mother liquid, and then added to the latex paint.
This method has great flexibility and can be directly added to the finished paint, but the steps should be appropriately stored similar to the 1-4 parts in method
The difference is that it is not necessary to mix high to completely dissolved into a sticky solution. With atherology Dry organic solvents are bad solvents for hydroxytoxicity, so these organic solvents can be used to be equipped with porridge, the most commonly used organic solvent is the organic wave in the paint formula Body such as ethylene glycol propylene glycol and film-forming agent (eg ethylene glycol or diethylene glycol