In dry mortar products, cellulose ether is an indispensable substance, it can maximize the water capacity of mortar, improve its mobility and construction, improve its initial strength but also can avoid cracking, in high water absorption base and high temperature construction its performance is particularly prominent.Under the premise that a certain amount of dispersed latex powder can be mixed, the influence rules of cement mortar resistance, compression and tensile bond strength are affected by cellulose ether. Testing the pore structure by mercury pressure method, the porosity and aperture distribution of cement mortar are analyzed by the introduction of MC.The results show that the tensile bonding strength of cement mortar mixed with cellulose ether is improved: after the incorporation of methylcellulose ether, the folding and compressive strength of cement mortar is reduced, the greater the incorporation, the lower the strength: after the incorporation of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ether, with the increase of incorporation,
The folding strength of cement mortar increases first and then decreases, and the compressive strength is gradually reduced. Finally, the optimal mixing amount is 0.1% -0.3%: after MC in cement mortar, the pore distribution area increases, the number of holes increases, the number of large holes decreases, and the average aperture decreases.The following describes the use of hydroxypropyl methyl group in various industries.
(1) Construction industry: HPMC is known as the water-retaining agent and retarder of cement mortar.In plastering, plaster, putty powder or other building materials it serves as an adhesive to improve the daub and extend the time that can be manipulated.It is used to paste ceramic tiles, marble, plastic decorations, paste enhancers, and can also reduce the amount of cement used.The water retention performance of HPMC is so that the slurry will not crack too fast after application, enhancing the strength after hardening.
(2) Ceramic manufacturing industry: it is widely used as an adhesive in ceramic product manufacturing.
(3) Coating industry: in the coating industry as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer, in water or organic solvent has a good phase solvent, as a paint removal agent used.
(4) Ink printing: it is used in ink industry as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in oil, with good phase solvent in water or organic solvents.
(5) Plastic: used as forming release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
(6) PVC: Polyvinyl chloride is used as a dispersant in the production, which is the main auxiliary agent for PVC preparation by suspension polymerization.
(7) Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products industry, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
(8) Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials, film materials, slow-release preparation of speed control polymer materials, stabilizer, auxiliary suspension, tablet adhesive, adhesive agent.